The Thöni Academy serves as a centre of training and further education for our employees, offering them a space to engage in encounters and develop their mental and physical vitality. It is also the home of our research and development department.
What We Offer
What are the benefits of an apprenticeship at Thöni?
- Modern training in a leading family-run Tyrolean company
- A motivated team of trainees that takes personal care of your progress
- You will learn on the latest machines and plants in a variety of different areas (maintenance, quality management, automotive, etc.)
- Support in combining your apprenticeship with the higher school certificate (Matura)
- Shortened apprenticeship period when taking an apprenticeship after the Matura.
- Numerous additional benefits:
- VVT ‘Lehre-Plus’ local transport ticket
- Apprentice trip
- Team day
- Various training days
- Practical placement abroad
- Staff catering
- Body tank
Career Paths at Thöni
Promotion opportunities for apprentices
We are proud of our apprentices; they attain great achievements with above average scores in performance competitions as well as in their final results. And after completing a 3.5 or 4 year apprenticeship, Thöni can offer you an exciting job in a variety of areas with great career opportunities.
Your Path to a Profession
What we expect from our apprentices:
A good level of technical comprehension and an ability to think logically (good knowledge of mathematics, physics and chemistry)
- The ability to think in spatial terms (technical drawing)
- Manual dexterity
- Patience, stamina, and concentration
- A sense of responsibility and reliability
- Team spirit
- A willingness to learn and an interest in further education
Do you satisfy these criteria? Then apply to us now!
You can also try us out by coming to us for your work experience.